We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services including Name, address and phone numbers and business details. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name and email address).
- Using your personal data
- International data transfers
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Your rightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at €10.00).You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating informationPlease let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.